- Für Partner
- Bonusse und Aktien
If you decide to apply to open an account with us, there is certain information that we will require from you in order to do so. This information includes but is not limited to personal details such as name, address, date of birth, contact details, employment details, assets and liabilities and other necessary financial information (trading experience, etc.), payment documents (money orders, bank statements, etc). From time to time we may also request further information to help us improve our service to you. We obtain most of the information directly from our customers through application or other forms, and from maintaining records of information provided in the course of ongoing customer service. We may also collect information about your use of the website, such as pages visited, frequency and duration and visit and trading activities.
We will use information collected from you to provide the information and services requested by you and to improve the quality of our service. Unless you are informed otherwise, the personal information we hold is used for:
1. Establishing and managing your account;
2. Reviewing your ongoing needs;
3. Enhancing customer service and products;
4. Giving you ongoing information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you.
Depending on the product or service concerned and particular restrictions on sensitive information, this means that personal information may be disclosed to: Service providers and specialist advisers to us who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, financial, insurance, research or other services. Introducing brokers with whom we have a mutual relationship (any of whom may be within or outside the European Economic Area) Credit providers, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities as agreed or authorized by law.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, or any services that we provide to you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If World of Investment Technologies Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of World of Investment Technologies Ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your express consent.
- We may also share anonymised, aggregated data, such as access statistics, with third parties such as business partners. This will not involve the identification of individuals.
Anyone authorized by an individual, as specified by that individual or the contract. If you do not want us to use your personal information please let us know in writing. If you decide to do so, we may not be able to continue to provide information, services and/or products requested by you and we will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. If any changes are made an updated version will be posted on this page.
In exceptional circumstances, the company may make refunds to customer’s credit cards. In this case, all funds will be returned to the card, which was previously used for the input of funds.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, wish to access or change your information or have a complaint, please call us or write e-mail us with your concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org